Concrete Floor Preparations, Grinding & Two Pack Painting
The team at Zoran the Painters use a number of techniques to prepare concrete floors for over coating with paint, sealer, expoxy resin or other resilient fillers.
Is your driveway or garage floor looking tired?
Does your warehouse or shop floor look like it’s seen better days?
Unlike sanding a soft wooden surfaces, sanding a concrete coating generally does not remove the entire material from the surface – when this is required there are better ways to achieve this and often concrete Grinding is required.
Why we use two pack painting process to deliver you the best outcomes
- It eliminates the hazard, replacing solvent borne epoxies, urethanes or alkyd enamels
- It substitutes the hazard, being water based it phases out and replaces solvent based paints
- It is safe to use and environmentally safe
- It outperforms, solvent based epoxies and solvent based polyesters
- It is tough, chip proof and fire resistant
The two pack painting process is suitable for:
- Garage Floors
- Retail Areas
- Cold storage Facilities
- Rest Rooms
- Waterproofing Decking
- Dulux DuSpec Datasheet
PAINTERS in SYDNEY – Zoran the Painter – Quality Commercial, Industrial and Domestic House Painting. Cool Roof Applicators